Because everyone seemed to love that last week's Eating the Enemy featured an Indian recipe, and because we could all use a little spice in our lives after the QB debate fired up yet again. Also, more content on the way tomorrow!
Devil Curry Recipe
- 1/2 lb Chicken
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 4 tbsp Vinegar Salt and Sugar to taste
- -- Ground Ingredients--
- 2 Large Onions
- 12 ShallotsShallots
- 7 cloves GarlicGarlic
- 2.5cm pcs GingerGinger
- 1 Candlenut
- 1. Heat oil and fry the ground ingredients till fragrant.
- 2. Add chicken and salt and fry over high heat for a few minutes.
- 3. Mix the chilli powder and turmeric powder with a little water to form a smooth paste.
- 4. Add it to the meat.
- 5. Stir well, add a little water and cook over low heat.
- 6. When just about cooked add in the mustard, sugar and vinegar.
- 7. Stir and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- 8. Serve with steamed rice.